- How do I get picture messages on my iPhone?
- How do I see when a photo was taken on iPhone?
- Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
- Why is my new iPhone not getting texts?
- How do I put my picture on my text messages iPhone 11?
- Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
- How do I change my profile pic on messages?
- Why won’t my iPhone let me send pictures?
- How do I get a full screen picture on my iPhone?
- How do I put my picture on my text messages?
- How do I put my picture on my text messages iPhone 7?
How do I get picture messages on my iPhone?
If your iPhone is running iOS 13, all of the images that you’ve ever sent each other in the conversation will appear under the “PHOTOS” section.
Here you can view the most recent pictures as a preview size.
You can scroll through all images by tapping “See All Photos.”.
How do I see when a photo was taken on iPhone?
Thankfully, iOS 8 now makes it easy to view all of the attachments sent from you and friends. Directly from the thread that you want to view attachments for, tap on Details in the top right. Here you’ll find info about your contact, share location options, notifications toggle, and lastly, Attachments.
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Messages, and check that the type of message you’re trying to send is turned on (iMessage, SMS, MMS or Group Messaging). For your case, this will be MMS; Restart your iPhone; Go to Settings > General > About.
Why is my new iPhone not getting texts?
If you have an iPhone and another iOS device, like an iPad, your iMessage settings might be set to receive and start messages from your Apple ID instead of your phone number. To check if your phone number is set to send and receive messages, go to Settings > Messages, and tap Send & Receive.
How do I put my picture on my text messages iPhone 11?
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Messages. Tap Share Name and Photo. To use a photo in your new profile, tap the Camera button and take a picture of yourself.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
You could check your MMS APN settings, they can be found in Settings -> Wireless and network -> Mobile networks -> Access point names . … Also, check out the settings found in Messaging -> Menu button -> Settings -> Multimedia message (MMS) settings -> Creation mode .
How do I change my profile pic on messages?
From the Settings app: Select “Messages,” then “Share Name and Photo.” From the Messages app: Tap on the ellipsis (•••) button at the top of the list of conversations, then select “Edit Name and Photo” on the action sheet that appears at the bottom.
Why won’t my iPhone let me send pictures?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. … If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How do I get a full screen picture on my iPhone?
Find and select the contact you want to update to a fullscreen caller ID. Press the edit button in the top right of the contact card. Tap the edit button under the contacts profile image (top left of the screen) Select Choose Photo and select the appropriate image from your photo library.
How do I put my picture on my text messages?
Send Photo via Text MessageOpen the “Messages” app.Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.Select the + icon to add an attachment.Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.More items…
How do I put my picture on my text messages iPhone 7?
How to share photos and videos from the Messages appOpen the Messages app.Tap a conversation, or tap the Compose button .Tap the Photos button . … Tap each photo and video that you want to share.Add your contact.Tap the Send button .